• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 1 of 50 pairs only - Complete Juan Pelota (Lance Armstrong) Jawbone $520 shipped ONO

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Yeah, it's outrageously expensive. But it is only 1 of 50 pairs sold ONLY from Lance Armstrong's cycling shop, Mellow Johnny's using his alter ego's name, "Juan Pelota" with a custom case.

It's pretty much the rarest piece in my collection (after I traded my prototype chrome frogskins to @SouLFuLFrog)

The box has some minor defects, but apart from that, it is complete and frame, rubbers and lenses are at least 9.5/10.

Would like cash, but would consider trades.

Juan Pelota Jawbone - 10.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 11.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 9.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 6.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 7.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 8.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 4.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 5.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 3.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 2.jpg
Juan Pelota Jawbone - 1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Is that EPO in the little bottle?

Seriously though a sweet item. Wish it was in my budget.

Username Hidden said:

:shock::rofl:

Username Hidden said:

Hahaha cruel :D

Username Hidden said:
Hahaha cruel :D
Comes complete with a positive urine test sample.

Username Hidden said:
Comes complete with a positive urine test sample.
In that case it's a must, now you've convinced me :D

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, it's outrageously expensive. But it is only 1 of 50 pairs sold ONLY from Lance Armstrong's cycling shop, Mellow Johnny's using his alter ego's name, "Juan Pelota" with a custom case.

It's pretty much the rarest piece in my collection (after I traded my prototype chrome frogskins to @SouLFuLFrog)

The box has some minor defects, but apart from that, it is complete and frame, rubbers and lenses are at least 9.5/10.

Would like cash, but would consider trades.

View attachment 339162 View attachment 339163 View attachment 339164 View attachment 339165 View attachment 339166 View attachment 339167 View attachment 339168 View attachment 339169 View attachment 339170 View attachment 339171 View attachment 339172

I'd be interested in these. I'm new to the forum (sort of) so not quite sure on the etiquette of negotiation. My email is Cosmo.Kedros@CCI.com if you want to message me. Or do we hash it out in public? :) cheers, Cosmo

Username Hidden said:
I'd be interested in these. I'm new to the forum (sort of) so not quite sure on the etiquette of negotiation. My email is Cosmo.Kedros@CCI.com if you want to message me. Or do we hash it out in public? :) cheers, Cosmo
Top of page. In Box. Start Conversation.

Ah. Thanks!

Sold. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back