• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal #1 Stunna and Litos

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

sooooo, I've been wanting another pair of XS, polished of course...

Reached out to @#1 Stunna! and asked him if he had any for sale...

We worked a deal where he sold me a lensless and rubberless polished XS that looks drop dead beautiful within 20 minutes of me texting him - he also sent me a nice microfiber bag...

...and this is the part that made me fully understand how awesome he was (outside of his custom white R1 and Z06 lol) - as soon as I half-heartedly asked him to "throw in the Oakley stand", he agreed and sent it without question...

Love this freaking dude to death - I owe him one :)

Thanks for being awesome, Tim !!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice. I agree. He's a cool dude. Boy, do I have a story to tell about it...
But, it's neither here nor there. Just glad it worked out. Congrats on your XS there. They are a nice frame.

Congrats on the new XS bro. @#1 Stunna! is a bad ass!

Yup, @#1 Stunna! is the real deal. Genuine great guy. Congrats on your new polished XS.

You had to deal with that guy? Sorry @Litos

He is so quick to dump off his fake stuff. @#1 Stunna! You should be ashamed. Selling fake stuff to a cool guy like Litos..... :cry:

Username Hidden said:
You had to deal with that guy? Sorry @Litos

He is so quick to dump off his fake stuff. @#1 Stunna! You should be ashamed. Selling fake stuff to a cool guy like Litos..... :cry:
Nah, I can tell these are real o-matter...

Great doing business with you bro! I love all you guys (especially you @Litos)... can't really stand that @Xs and Os guy though, trying to put that fake ass ish on me. :p

Yeah...what is wrong with that guy??? Hey, @Xs and Os, you cool?
2016-06-08-23-05-01-1855646405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back