• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1 Week Left Of Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fine...I'll let Tapatalk exist for a little longer. I don't like it, but for now its fine. I am fine letting it exist for now, but Tapatalk has become very sparse with their updates, so I can't promise how long it will last. I will try to keep it up for now.

Oh fine...I'll let Tapatalk exist for a little longer. I don't like it, but for now its fine. I am fine letting it exist for now, but Tapatalk has become very sparse with their updates, so I can't promise how long it will last. I will try to keep it up for now.
How bad is the cost of developing an in house app? Maybe it's a possibility? This way it would be really cool and there could be alerts and all kinds of stuff that works the way you would prefer?

How bad is the cost of developing an in house app? Maybe it's a possibility? This way it would be really cool and there could be alerts and all kinds of stuff that works the way you would prefer?

I wil look into it again and see, but I recall it being very high, though maybe it is possible to develop an app based on our mobile site, with push notification and other iOS/Android features.

I wil look into it again and see, but I recall it being very high, though maybe it is possible to develop an app based on our mobile site, with push notification and other iOS/Android features.
I would be willing to donate based on the cost if necessary.
I'm just curious how high is very high. Like jumping out of a 3rd floor window high or helicopter high or skydiving high. ;)

I would be willing to donate based on the cost if necessary.
I'm just curious how high is very high. Like jumping out of a 3rd floor window high or helicopter high or skydiving high. ;)

Hard to say, but probably at least several thousand dollars. I'll look into it further.

Hard to say, but probably at least several thousand dollars. I'll look into it further.
Sounds good to me.

In the app I suppose there could be ad revenue also. :) Not like the app has to be ad free. Well for premium members it would. ;)

Either way my offer stands. :D

Last edited:
How about all the Tapatalk lovers pony up to be Premium Members? That will pay for the exorbitant monthly fee that Tapatalk requires and that will justify keeping Tapa open.

I don't use tapatalk. I did purchase the premium membership for the ease of direct uploads without having to upload to a hosting service. Guess I'll be saving some $$

Sounds good to me.

In the app I suppose there could be ad revenue also. :) Not like the app has to be ad free. Well for premium members it would. ;)

Either way my offer stands. :D
Oh sure look at this guy flashing his wallet. I suppose next you'll be asking me to believe you have multiple c6 and rare Oakleys. Nice try buddy, not falling for that one. :lolsign:

Seriously though, that's a very generous offer Frank, thanks for being a part of the community.

Oh sure look at this guy flashing his wallet. I suppose next you'll be asking me to believe you have multiple c6 and rare Oakleys. Nice try buddy, not falling for that one. :lolsign:

Seriously though, that's a very generous offer Frank, thanks for being a part of the community.
Not me! The only guy I know who is crazy enough to have multiple C-6s is GH4AU and his insaaaaaaaaaane!

:lolsign:

Thank you. :)
I've seen how great this community is and I've got no problem supporting it if I'm needed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back