• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1 Week Left Of Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I earn my living as a project manager for software development and am willing to donate my services as time allows, if that adds any value. To do it ourselves, we would also need:

- someone in the role of BA (business analyst) - gathers the requirements (or user stories if using SCRUM dev methodology)
- someone(s) in the role(s) of QA (quality assurance) - creates test suites / scripts, performs testing, reports defects
- developers with dev skillset for Android and/or iOS, to start - writes the code

Could also use a SA (solution architect) for the design phase, but not mandatory - the devs can cover that.

Any qualified volunteers for those roles?

I only just encouraged the boss of my other favourite forum to sign up to tapatalk..

It's a forum where we blog trips and expeditions so tapatalk is perfect for it.

There's no way whatsoever that ill be able to post pics from the hinterlands of Scotland using the O Forum mob site. :(

I tried it yesterday using wifi and its a bit long winded compared to tapatalk.

I Hardly ever sit down to a computer these days. It's all done on iPhone & so is probably over 75% of all Internet use in the UK. That number is going up also, as the future of Internet is in handheld devices.

Surely if everybody starts posting pics directly to the mob site, then O Forum will run out of space?

Nooo!!! I'm 80% on Tapatalk so please Boss don't do that.

I've logged into the website about 1% of my total usage. All of my other forums are through tapatalk. I can't imagine attempting to navigate a mobile website as much time as I spend on the forums. The mobile version isn't bad but def wouldn't be my preference.

Tapatalk has had it's growing pains, but it's finally been stable and getting more and more polished each update. I'm a fan of its convenience and stability and spend 99% of my forum interactions using it.

I would love to keep it, but understand if it's not feasible. i hope there would be an app to replace it though, one with notifications and integrated tools. I find most mobile sites are limited and lack features.

Are the only concerns with tapatalk cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back