• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

10,000th Member

CONGRATS!!! I just did 500 myself.

For you only being a member for two months, that's a pretty good pace, averaging almost eight posts a day.

To hit 3000 just shy of nine months of membership, that averages 11 1/2 posts a day. But that number's misleading...

Because it took me five months to hit 1000 posts, averaging almost seven posts a day, just under your pace. But in the nearly four months since then, I've averaged 17 posts a day, 2.5 times as much. :eek:

Is there a "forum addict anonymous" hotline?!?!?

For you only being a member for two months, that's a pretty good pace, averaging almost eight posts a day.

To hit 3000 just shy of nine months of membership, that averages 11 1/2 posts a day. But that number's misleading...

Because it took me five months to hit 1000 posts, averaging almost seven posts a day, just under your pace. But in the nearly four months since then, I've averaged 17 posts a day, 2.5 times as much. :eek:

Is there a "forum addict anonymous" hotline?!?!?
Do PMs count into overall post?

I think this is my 3rd day. The Forum is awesome by the way. Sooo close to 10,000 lol. Just missed it.

Latest Posts

Back