• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

10 Days Is The Longest Wait Ever

Oakle y

Something Something Darkside
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Alberta, Canada
I am so excited to start cruising the sale/trade sections but 10 days might as well be forever at this point.

I'm just exagerating obviously but I am very excited ot be a full fledged member of this community.

I wish I was back on probation! It would save me lots of money!!!

Not sure if you would be interested but I will be officially listing a couple display cases in the next week or so... not sure if you're interested or which part of Alberta you're in.

What part of Alberta are you from? I'm in edmonton. I have a double wide already that is practically full but I would really be looking for a cube to go with it. My wife would kill me if i brought home another display case but lifes to short to not collect oakley.

i don't know if i want access to the sales.....too many things to collect as it is....

i don't know if i want access to the sales.....too many things to collect as it is....

Oh for sure, my double wide is full if I space everything out nicely but i can compact it all down and it's only half full so lets keep going.

Latest Posts

Back