• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
From a tank to beer taps, we’ll show you why Oakley Headquarters in California is absolutely wild!

10 Oakley Headquarters Facts You Won’t Believe

Oakley’s Interplanetary Headquarters (Yes, that’s the actual name) is located at 1 Icon Foothill Ranch, California, 92610 – about an hour south of Los Angeles. And we’ve got some of the coolest facts about the Headquarters that will have you booking a flight as soon as possible!

1. The HQ was designed by Jim Jannard and Colin Baden straight from the movies!

The founder of Oakley, Jim Jannard, and Colin Baden, current CEO and then Director of Design, were responsible for designing the HQ. As for their inspiration, Jim Jannard answered in our Q&A that “…Colin and I referenced “Blade Runner” and “Metropolis” for the building. I then showed him an Indian gold coin… which was the inspiration for the entry.”

The result...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to enjoy the ENGINE ROOM. Crazy where it is located. Every square inch of the walls are signed by people who have been there. The hardwood flooring is from the basketball court that was in the headquarters .NBA players used to play pick up games on the court. I was able to get pics with the tank but no ride. I went on my 50th birthday (thanks to my awesome wife for setting it up as a surprise). Got the grand tour. They gave me a pair of sunglasses ,backpack the guide gave me a pewter bike badge , a giclee, some stickers, a hat and our connection there gave me a employee badge all for my birthday. They also gave my wife a pair of sunglasses. A great day all in all.

Someone please take me to the ER :)

ER.jpg

As fun as the HQ is they don’t let visitors use the BMX track in the back! It’s crazy and has huge dirt jumps!

as for the rest it’s a must see experience! I just wish the back offices and special stuff like engine room was more available to the public or people who wanted to go to see it (not so much as go in ahah, gotta keep that for us special folk)

random fact their cafeteria has the most amazing random food choices! Hahah India food, pizza, pasta, sandwiches , burgers!!

Latest Posts

Back