• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

10 Months After OF And I Found Myself Collecting!?!

Get a display case show those bad boys off properly!!!!

my opinion is, Display case is not an option in the middle east...putting them on display in the eyes of everybody is like a disaster waiting to happen...my bet is it has to be insured before you do that...im not trying to make an impression against one's country...i believe its just not a good idea...but that just my opinion...

my opinion is, Display case is not an option in the middle east...putting them on display in the eyes of everybody is like a disaster waiting to happen...my bet is it has to be insured before you do that...im not trying to make an impression against one's country...i believe its just not a good idea...but that just my opinion...
+1 bro, youre right..cabinet is your only option on this part of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a display case show those bad boys off properly!!!!

Oh, trust me I did try my best to find a display case here but to no avail. Oakley here is solely distributed by 1 company and the said company is strict as hell when it comes to display cases, store stands, posters, etc. I even offered a sales rep to get a display case for me if ever they have in their warehouse but I only received a sarcastic smirk. Obvious no chance no matter how much you would dare to bribe them.

Weird as it may sound but UAE has one of the strictest laws I have ever known. Security breach / theft is the least of your worries. :) Here you can park in the mall and leave your wheels open and nobody would even bother to be interested to open it. Its like its more difficult to bribe a sales rep to sell you a display case than having your wallet stolen/taken if left in a park bench.

Back