• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

One of the few members from the land down under. (Australia). I love Oakley because it represents quality and style and what better way to rep Oakley than on your face!!!

Proud Canadian;

Love Oakley for what they stand for, they do what they want, and they do it their way, shattering convention to achieve what they see fit. Also, the amazing technology garners a mention here

Perth, Western Australia!

I love Oakley because they do exactly what they're designed to do - Riding, Cycling, Driving, Snowboarding, Windsurfing..EVERYTHING. Theres a pair for any occasion - and they do it in STYLE, whilst providing the best protection you can get, with the best optical performance you can get. Truly Purpose Beyond Reason. WIth sunglasses this perfect, why would you even LOOK at, or through, anything else?

New Orleans, La, USA, Earth. I love Oakley sunglasses because they make the highest quality engineered glasses in this universe.

De Los Estados Unidos, La Provencia De California.

The first Oakley product I ever bought was a pair of Oakley 3 BMX handlebar grips. They were awesome!!! I especially like Oakley because of their staunch, unwavering support, and generosity in regards to our service members and public safety first responders.

Back