• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

I am in the USA, Oakley for me started back in 1994 (18 years ago). I got a job at the mall, and decided Oakleys were for me for their uniqueness and ability to customize a pair of M Frames. It was such a cool idea and come to find out the quality is top notch too!

I don't have a Facebook account, nor do I intend to get one, but I'm going to need for you guys to let me in the contest anyway. Thanks.

I'm in the country of Texas. I like Oakley because I was conditioned as a child to prefer them and have stayed on the same course into adulthood.

Got my first pair last summer and now own four. These shades look sweet. Best of luck to everyone.

USA

Oakley always has the highest attention to detail, they have created the best high definition optics as they are called. their frame designs are the most innovative and have the 3 point fit. I love Oakley's search of destroying the oridnary.

Canada

Why Oakley? It's the best eyeware in the world, craftsmanship is top notch and the X-metals...best in design and material used!

USA

I love Oakley because they have saved my eyes in a mountain bike crash!
I hate to think of what would have happened without my Pearl/+Red Eye Jackets...
I broke my orbital socket... But the frames held up!

Oh... And they're made in the USA!

USA

i am a huge Oakley fan because they set the standard time and again for optical innovation. Their products are, on face value, the standard for high end eyewear. True Oakleys can be recognized without ever seeing the brand, example, Over the Top.

Back