• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100% Clear Lenses Option !!

reid2341

Oakley Beginner
I can't speak for everyone but I think that Oakley is limiting the options for us Oakley lovers ! I wear prescription glasses and have a hard time finding a frame that fits well. On the other hand ...all of the sunglasses are super comfortable and I have never found one that I don't want to buy!! So I guess I'm saying that I think Oakley should make it available to add a 100% clear lens to any glasses that they make because I have always thought of Oakley as a company of alternative style. Not to mention their customers are looking to stand out as original people so why not let us be creative and original !!

no way. ive seen people put clear prescription lenses into some of the sun glass frames and they like **** imo. some of the worst are eyepatches, dispatch, inmates & any x-metal

the problem with putting them in to frames like that is then lenses pop out easy and have a really big curve on them as well. this makes it hard to put a prescription in the frame. and the more you pop your lenses in and out he more the frame stretches out and then they will just not stay in either

Just picked up my Deringers today and love them so far. Super comfortable and stuck to my face. I think I could run, bike, etc in these things.

Clear prescription in separate lenses like flak or half jacket is better than m frame in my opinion....I have both frames. I use my clear m frames for sports, but they do get loose after a while. I wouldn't wear the sunglasses with clear for everyday use because they look dorky on me. You might be able to pull it off though.

Latest Posts

Back