• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale $100 Shipped In USA For All Pairs!! FIRE SALE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I will do one final push to sell these. I will sell all remaining pairs for 125.00 $100 Shipped in the USA!!!

Ok decided to put prices on these now. Prices include shipping and paypal fees. Shipping US only with standard insurance. All prices are OBO and I will do discounts with bundles.

Basically I have a variety of things for trade and I will be posting pics of them. Like the top says I am looking to trade for Holbrook. Anything Holbrook Parts, Glasses, Lenses etc. Not really looking for anything else except maybe some frogskins, two face, breadbox, Jupiter Squared, Jupiter FL, or sports specific glasses, Radar, Flak XLJ, Jawbone, Split Jacket, Fast Jacket (XLJ) etc but for the most part Holbrooks Holbrooks Holbrooks. No matter how damaged I am looking for anything.

lots of stuff here so if you have questions please ask.

Here is the list with condition
Montefrio: White Frame is in good shape Missing screw for one arm/ Lenses: 0/10
NO BOX OR BAG $15.00

Montefrio: Orange water transfer tiger TRADED

Canteen: Battleship Grey Cerakote (Dr Chop). Frames 8/10 one nick on the inside of one of the arms. Lenses grey 9/10 Box and bag TRADED

Jupiter: White. Frame 7/10 no known major knicks. Lenses 24K: 8/10
comes with Box SOLD

Jupiter: Clear with Violet. Frames: 6/10 Some marks on arms. Lenese 6/10 Some small scratches but not noticed when wearing. comes with Box and Bag SOLD

Juliet: Plasma with fire (VL aftermarket lens TRADED

Speechless: White with ? lenses. Frame is 7/10 one arm is loose. Lenses 5/10 no major scratches but coating is coming off inside. Hard case and bag, NO BOX $40.00

Jury: Custom polished aluminum with black Icons. Frame 8/10, Lenses (After market Fire polarized) 8/10. Comes with box and bag. $80.00

Eyepatch 2: Blue/clear fade. Frame 9/10 with blue icons. Lenses dark grey 9/10
comes with box and bag SOLD

Minute 1.0: Pear frame 6/10 with some peeling of icons. Lenses 4/10 some noticeable marks black irid lenses?.
NO BOX OR BAG TRADED

Pit Bull: Polished Root beer frame: TRADED

Monster Doggle: Matte Black 7/10 some peeling on inside of arm. Lenses and brand new. I custom cut Violet polarized lenses from Big Taco donors. These are very tight in the frame and are rough around the edges though they look very good no box or bag TRADED

Hijinx: Cerakote McMillan Olive green with grey or black lenses? (whatever is in the Bruce Irons) Lenses are 7/10 Frames are 10/10 (done by Colorado Custom Look) Icons are cerakote black.
NO BOX OR BAG TRADED

Twitch: Custom painted by me Hammered Copper look. Frames look good but some chipping around where I put lenses in. Lenses are good 8/10 Bronze. Comes with box and bag $40.00

image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 3144 View attachment 3145 View attachment 3146 View attachment 3147 View attachment 3155 View attachment 3154
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 3149 View attachment 3148 View attachment 3135 View attachment 3134 View attachment 3133 View attachment 3143 View attachment 3142 View attachment 3141 View attachment 3140 View attachment 3139 View attachment 3138

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Whats the deal with the julies?

I could always use another dog and I see one

Username Hidden said:
Whats the deal with the julies?

I could always use another dog and I see one

give me a bit I am still uploading stuff and info. There are a pair of Doggles not dogs. And yes I have a pair of juiets as well.

Pmed

You get my pm?

I got a pair of crystal red with scratched grey, bolts and icons are missing

Deal pending on orange tigers stripe montefrios, monster doggles, and juliets

Hijinx is now traded.
List updated and stuff I’m looking for in trade has been broadened to include more models. Also I am open to all offers. 2 for one etc. I’m just looking for stuff I will wear more often. Lots of good stuff left!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.