• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1000 Post Club - Pricedollaz

pricedollaz

I'm Just Here for Beer and Newds
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I been on this forum since 15 Nov 2011 so today not only marks my 4 years on this forum but also 1000 posts.

I have been fortunate enough to interact with alot of great members and waste alot of money along the way.

Prior to 2011 I had 16 pairs didn't really have an idea on what pairs I had mostly X-metals and a few others that turned out to be great buys at the time. From 2011 to present I am sitting at 265 pairs. I try to stay away and not post as much as possible because then i don't spend money but then there is Ebay so that doesn't really work or people who message me on awesome stuff they are selling.

I also don't try selling to many things on here because if i want to sell a pair of white gascans for $750 i don't care to hear from everyone on how high the price is, white is the new hot ishhhhh.

This thread is my on going purchases

This thread is my great contribution to this site : Master Microbag List

I am on social media and always posting what i get in the mail
@ pricedollaz for IG / Twitter / everything meaning if you google it ..... everything comes with it

so add me, follow me and or message me

Here is my temporary bunker probably 85% set up - heres to another 4 years to reach 2K

W90A1592.JPG

I been on this forum since 15 Nov 2011 so today not only marks my 4 years on this forum but also 1000 posts.

I have been fortunate enough to interact with alot of great members and waste alot of money along the way.

Prior to 2011 I had 16 pairs didn't really have an idea on what pairs I had mostly X-metals and a few others that turned out to be great buys at the time. From 2011 to present I am sitting at 265 pairs. I try to stay away and not post as much as possible because then i don't spend money but then there is Ebay so that doesn't really work or people who message me on awesome stuff they are selling.

I also don't try selling to many things on here because if i want to sell a pair of white gascans for $750 i don't care to hear from everyone on how high the price is, white is the new hot ishhhhh.

This thread is my on going purchases

This thread is my great contribution to this site : Master Microbag List

I am on social media and always posting what i get in the mail
@ pricedollaz for IG / Twitter / everything meaning if you google it ..... everything comes with it

so add me, follow me and or message me

Here is my temporary bunker probably 85% set up - heres to another 4 years to reach 2K

View attachment 198766
Congratulations! :D

Back