• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I officially have no life.

Here's to 1000 more, I hope you guys have enjoyed my posts so far. I think I've been pretty informative and insightful.

AND the no money club too....LOL.... I see overtime in the future.....
LOL, I hear yah man! I'm up to $2,000 in Oakley's! *jumps* oh wait, but what about money for those other things...now im sad. lol. We keep saying, "no more 'till 2012, no more till January," of course let's be honest, that's not true lol. We can't help ourselves.

You still have the Jury's keeping yah going!
XMM force increases with new Oakleys.
I need to take a picture already...

My gf found the total amont spent on my Oakley Collection to date (which is around that $2k mark), she freaked out. I jokingly said, one of my Oakley's could buy you one of those Coach purses she always peruses...now she's trying to steal them!

LOL, i've sacrificed a lot this past year...but i feel it's been worth it...sadly i been trading a few things lately i wish i still had lol. so my collection has been pretty stuck the past couple of months.
LOL, your G/F, i'd keep your collection well guarded.
I'll prob take a pic by December just dont know I want it photographed...

My gf found the total amont spent on my Oakley Collection to date (which is around that $2k mark), she freaked out. I jokingly said, one of my Oakley's could buy you one of those Coach purses she always peruses...now she's trying to steal them!

I wish that was my total lol!

Latest Posts

Back