• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1000th post ( reserved ) upcoming reveal..

375c3af8c52b3ddea9bbe71a85b26a8c.jpg

Will you please sign my vcr movie cover

Sent from: Outer Space

So you're taking back your earlier mean post and replacing it with a 1K post dream crusher response backed up by stats? We have yet to see the reveal man, so stop posting for now. LOL Continue after we see what is in store for us.

So did a little research. Of your now over 1,000 posts, bump was 200 of your replies. Now not to be outdone, I also did a search for my bump replies and it was 197. Close right. But then I looked at the feedback and it says I have feedback for 115 items sold to your 26. Guess I'm pretty good at assessing values. So I figured out why it's a thread for 1000 posts. You are making up for the 200 bump posts to make it a legit 1000 post thread. I commend you sir and take back my mean comment earlier. :-D

So you're taking back your earlier mean post and replacing it with a 1K post dream crusher response backed up by stats? We have yet to see the reveal man, so stop posting for now. LOL Continue after we see what is in store for us.
Nahhh gotta see stats for the HOF LOL

Back