• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1000th Post, Updated Collection

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Hey Guys,
I can't believe I actually got here, but here's post number 1000. I generally start something like this, then get disinterested and then stop.

First off, I'd like to say THANKS to all the great members who have provided information, helped build my collection, and purchased items I've been selling. There is a great group of people on here!!

You may have started to notice a few more WTS threads from me lately. I will have a few more coming as well. We are expecting twins pretty soon (hopefully they hold off until January), so I have been trying to put some finishing touches on the collection and move the things that I don't need along to others. I certainly won't be stopping collecting but definitely slowing down simply because I won't have the time to find things.

My collection has improved a ton over the past 6 months, but especially since October.

Some key pickups since my last collection update include:
Pewter Funny Car, 4 NIB Eyeshades, GP75, Completion of STPL, more Artist series, LP kit, some more grips, NIB Slit lenses, Splatter M's, 2 first gen Frogs, and lots of really cool display stuff that I simply don't have room for all of it.

Here is my shortlist of what I'm looking for. If you have it, I want it... only NIB will suffice.
Both Flores Gascans, WITK, Any NIB older zero/subzero, any artist series display pieces (cards, skateboard, etc).
... a few other things I'm interested in - 10th MTN, Soviet, Max Fear retail display kit, STPL Jawbone (clear plastic box), Minute Platinum/Gold, Flying Tiger Sand.

THE COLLECTION:
I currently have 2 singles, 1 double, and 2 stretch cases.
DSC06231.jpg

The 2 stretch cases house most of my favourite stuff. Was really happy to find that display for my Eyeshades - with a little shelf adjustment I was able to fit them all. (I have one set of red Eyeshades that are a duplicate if anyone's looking)
DSC06233.jpg

My double has artist series, TLD, IH, and a bunch of other stuff.
DSC06237.jpg

1 single has most of the recent "series". STPL is definitely the gem of this case! Couldn't believe I actually completed it.
DSC06239.jpg

The other single has X Metal, Mag, O-Luminum, Splice, and a couple other things I really like. Autographed Scelzi R2.
DSC06241.jpg

London Police - can't figure out how to display the hoody and the case, but at least I found a good display for the gogs.
DSC06242.jpg

Jays and autographed idea car
DSC06243.jpg

Bubba and OTT
DSC06247.jpg

Other Motosports
DSC06245.jpg

Really happy with how TLD turned out with all the bags. I guess I should get the Jupiters but I just don't like them.
DSC06297.jpg

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I love 1000th post threads! Awesome collection man! Thanks for the past hook ups and future ones as well to come. Your a fantastic member here on the OF and I wish you lots of good times in the future with your expanding family!

Back