• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$109 Van Ness Wu At My Local Vault, Good Price?

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
So I made an impromptu visit to my local Vault today and saw the Van Ness Wu Frogskins and they have it for sale for $109 +tax new in box except it comes with the pink microbag instead of the matching special purple bag. Just wondering if it's a good price without the original bag? Cause that was the deal breaker for me, for artist/signature/limited series pairs, I need the bag at the least, the box I can do without but of course would rather have it also, yeah I'm anal like that but I'm sure you guys can relate haha, so yeah any thoughts are welcome, thanks.

Thanks yes I though it was a good price I really want the matching microbag too, the guy said they have like 20 pairs in stock so I can take my time

Are they MPH? I'm curious since they don't come with the original bag, that's what it sounds like. Or could just be the discontinued version like the SW Frogs that didn't come with his signature bag, either.

Do they come with the extra stems too?

Are they MPH? I'm curious since they don't come with the original bag, that's what it sounds like. Or could just be the discontinued version like the SW Frogs that didn't come with his signature bag, either.

Van Ness - Black 24-295 is a 4 legged Frogskin, with large box and unique microbag that matches the frame pattern.

Yes it's 4-legged, complete with box and extra stems, only difference is it has the pink microbag instead of the matching microbag, not sure if it's MPH or discontinued though

Grab one!

Wish my vault (Jersey Shore Outlet) had the Wus - I would have def grabbed one.

I was there 2 days ago and they tons of 2 color blacklights for $69.00

yuck ...

Grab one!

Wish my vault (Jersey Shore Outlet) had the Wus - I would have def grabbed one.

I was there 2 days ago and they tons of 2 color blacklights for $69.00

yuck ...

I saw some MPH blacklights at SGH the other day. frames were all the same, but they only had grey lenses. They looked terrible

Yes it's 4-legged, complete with box and extra stems, only difference is it has the pink microbag instead of the matching microbag, not sure if it's MPH or discontinued though

If the part code is 24-295 you can be assured it is original, any MPH issue of it would have a different sku, possibly starting with 30. It seems the original microbag has been mislaid then replaced with a common pink one.

If the part code is 24-295 you can be assured it is original, any MPH issue of it would have a different sku, possibly starting with 30. It seems the original microbag has been mislaid then replaced with a common pink one.

I did look at the SKU and I think it was 24-295 but I could be wrong, I asked the sales rep who happened to be a fellow collector and forum member here if they have the matching purple bag and he said no and that no stores will have it, so my guess is they ran out of the bags and just supplied the remaining pairs with the pink microbag, so I think its discontinued instead of MPH, he said they have around 20 pairs on hand so I don't think they will run out soon since its more of a collector pair and not really for the casual buyer.

Back