• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 10th Anniversary Time Bomb II

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a tb2 for sale titanium with carbon fiber. This watch has been resized. Links are included but a new rubber band would be necessary to add them. As you can see all the packaging is included (White box, black cardboard sleeve, black display box, extra foam and instruction manual. Watch is used and has slight signs of wear. It was just polished professionally. Going to throw a number out there of $1900. This would include shipping in conus and f&f on paypal. Willing to ship outside us and will accept the best offer. No trades, cash only. Pictures below, if you are a serious buyer I can take more photos upon request. Feel free to ask any questions.

n9je.jpg

l53u.jpg

2m93.jpg

k9tk.jpg

4uec.jpg

u4v9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
2h7m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. I'd love to get my hands on one.

How many links removed out of interest?

Pretty sure its 2 but can verify that this evening

Am I off on the price here? Remember I am accepting offers. Thought this would garner much more attention

Bump price drop 1800 obo

Did you find out how many links you removed? Any other watches to compare band size with? Say a Minute Machine or 12 gauge? Just wondering if you remove links from either of those watches.

Yes sorry two links were removed no other oakley watches but I measured it at roughly nine and a half inches. I am 6'2 190 and its huge on me

its roughly the same a mm with no links removed for reference.

its roughly the same a mm with no links removed for reference.