• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

10th Buy Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
My first buy off Craigslist, seller was asking for $70 but negotiated it down to $50, then the seller told me that he just noticed that the left nose bomb was missing and he just noticed it before meeting me today so he offered me $45 but I asked for $40 and he agreed. So if someone out there has a spare nose bomb for the OG Racing Jacket and is willing to sell it let me know, also to the knowledgeable ones do you guys know which Racing Jacket is this exactly? Pro, Gen 1, or Gen 2? Also from what I saw on O Review, I think this is the Polished or Jet Black / Gold Iridium pair. Overall not bad for $40.
WP_000719_zpse073b6b1.jpg

WP_000720_zps2398612d.jpg

WP_000721_zps2431f1c2.jpg

WP_000722_zpsbc81b5f0.jpg

Damn dude, nice pickup! You gotta slow down though, your wallets probably begging for mercy by now!

Maybe in a suicide stage right now (the wallet). Lol
Seriously, this is freakin' nice! I wouldn't think twice if I came across one of these.

It looks like it is the Jet black with Gold iridium lenses. I have the exact same pair which was my first Oakleys and they are still one of my favorites. Exactly which generation it is I don't know but I'm curious to know. I bought my pair 2003/2004.

You should be able to pick the nose bomb up from Oakley still or ask adbout the single piece Water Jacket one. They had both available here in the UK about 5 months ago when I got mine. If you are striggling drop me PM & i'll see what I can get you. Nice pick up for the price.

You should be able to pick the nose bomb up from Oakley still or ask adbout the single piece Water Jacket one. They had both available here in the UK about 5 months ago when I got mine. If you are striggling drop me PM & i'll see what I can get you. Nice pick up for the price.

Hmm yeah I think I'll call Oakley first see if they still have some thanks