• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying - 10th Mountain Division Holeshot Watch ... Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Actively searching for an Oakley 10th Mountain Division Holeshot watch ...

As most know, with me I am pretty much only looking for a complete deal ... watch, all boxes, vault, papers, etc., ... also, the better the condition, the more attention I will give it - I will not jump on the first offering I may get ... unless I were lucky enough to get a BNIB or LNIB thrown at me.

I do have money in hand, so this is not just a feeling out of people, or a fishing expedition ...

Thank you for considering a deal with me ... this is currently my main Oakley "Grail".

Some people reacted to this post.
:crazypilot:
Username Hidden said:
Actively searching for an Oakley 10th Mountain Division Holeshot watch ...

As most know, with me I am pretty much only looking for a complete deal ... watch, all boxes, vault, papers, etc., ... also, the better the condition, the more attention I will give it - I will not jump on the first offering I may get ... unless I were lucky enough to get a BNIB or LNIB thrown at me.

I do have money in hand, so this is not just a feeling out of people, or a fishing expedition ...

Thank you for considering a deal with me ... this is currently my main Oakley "Grail".

Username Hidden said:
Yup, yup. Rock the PB!
Are you wanting my 10th div holeshot?

misson #2 initiated