• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

11th Buy Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
WP_000732_zps0907a7e9.jpg

WP_000734_zps3ec5d60a.jpg

There's no stopping you. You can't even stop yourself. You're a FREIGHT TRAIN SPEEDING DOWN THOSE TRACKS!!!!!

:smile:

You are on a mission with the AS. What are you missing now that the WITK is on the way?

A lot still, well here's the exact list: Both Flores Gascans obviously, both C100 GC and Jupiter, London Police GC, Will Barras Montefrio, Todd Francis EP, Caia Coopman Ravishing, Naomi South Eternal, Stanley Donwood Jupiter, and Don Pendleton FC. Actually I was gonna buy the Pendleton from a fellow member here but the WITK showed up so grabbed that one instead, I'll get the Pendleton later, that's not hard to find anyways

A lot still, well here's the exact list: Both Flores Gascans obviously, both C100 GC and Jupiter, London Police GC, Will Barras Montefrio, Todd Francis EP, Caia Coopman Ravishing, Naomi South Eternal, Stanley Donwood Jupiter, and Don Pendleton FC. Actually I was gonna buy the Pendleton from a fellow member here but the WITK showed up so grabbed that one instead, I'll get the Pendleton later, that's not hard to find anyways

Wow thats crazy. Well since the R1's didnt work out you still have some money to grab the Flores.

Wow thats crazy. Well since the R1's didnt work out you still have some money to grab the Flores.

I don't think $275 will buy me a Flores lol I wish :biggrin: oh well I had my eyes on some of the Metal listings right now, this R1 listing was a spur of the moment type of thing, wasn't planning on getting until I get my tax return

Latest Posts

Back