• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12-901 - Need Lenses !!

Glynn,
The reason that you are getting so much static is because this is a frame that is still supported by Oakley. Not really a high degree of difficulty.
You did not fill out your location but I suspect that you are outside the US. What you seek is available on the US Oakley site:
Oakley Flak Jacket Replacement Lenses in HIGH INTENSITY YELLOW IRIDIUM | Oakley
Or maybe because he posts for the first time in 4 years, only because he wants something,and does it in the wrong section, just for good measure.

Or maybe because he posts for the first time in 4 years, only because he wants something,and does it in the wrong section, just for good measure.
So then it's a bad thing that the forum is a place where mere aficionados come for assistance? I would think that the site owner would appreciate the traffic and it disappoints me a little when we run off folks just because we can.
But hey, what do I know about this business stuff anyway? It's all a complete mystery to me... ;)

So then it's a bad thing that the forum is a place where mere aficionados come for assistance? I would think that the site owner would appreciate the traffic and it disappoints me a little when we run off folks just because we can.
But hey, what do I know about this business stuff anyway? It's all a complete mystery to me... ;)
Im not trying to run anybody off. Its just kind of ridiculous.

Latest Posts

Back