• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12-901 - Need Lenses !!

Ok well yes I did come on here 4 years ago and asked for some assistance which another user was very gracious in offering.

CarGuy you are quite correct - I live and work on an island in the West Indies so I greatly appreciate you pointing me in the right direction as the West Indies is not really known for offering too much in the way of Oakley stores.

For those that did not appreciate me asking for assistance to find my wife some new lenses - well hey I'm sorry I got it wrong - asking for help with something easily available - to you maybe. But you know a forum is where I thought I might come and find people who might offer me assistance and direction rather than ignorance. Does it matter that I last spoke in here 4 years ago? Why did you even bother looking at this?

These frames have been with my wife on her tours to both Iraq and Afghanistan on a number of occasions. Now she wears them while she battles her cancer. So frankly if I upset you putting a reasonable request for help on the wrong page then I'm sorry for disturbing your sad existence.
Sorry for the off topic but i trully hope all the best to your wife and hang on brother.Its a battle and u will both win this;)

Ok well yes I did come on here 4 years ago and asked for some assistance which another user was very gracious in offering.

CarGuy you are quite correct - I live and work on an island in the West Indies so I greatly appreciate you pointing me in the right direction as the West Indies is not really known for offering too much in the way of Oakley stores.

For those that did not appreciate me asking for assistance to find my wife some new lenses - well hey I'm sorry I got it wrong - asking for help with something easily available - to you maybe. But you know a forum is where I thought I might come and find people who might offer me assistance and direction rather than ignorance. Does it matter that I last spoke in here 4 years ago? Why did you even bother looking at this?

These frames have been with my wife on her tours to both Iraq and Afghanistan on a number of occasions. Now she wears them while she battles her cancer. So frankly if I upset you putting a reasonable request for help on the wrong page then I'm sorry for disturbing your sad existence.

if you can't find your lenses easily, reach out to me via facebook or my under-construction website.

if you can't find your lenses easily, reach out to me via facebook or my under-construction website.

Thank you

On the advice received I am have now got a pair on order for delivery to a friend in the US. We'll work it out from there

Back