• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12 Gauge Carbon

Nice choice on the 12-Gauge Special Edition. It's such a sharp-looking watch. I was lucky to find mine BNIB as well, and it gets a lot of wrist time. I love it! Congrats on yours!

I saw one in person and I'm glad I didn't get it. The face is beautiful. But I didn't like how thin the strap was. Still sexy as hell but I prefer the minute machine and the hollow point

Does anyone know if the stainless steel version is heavier than the titanium version? Also, does the titanium version scratch easily?

Does anyone know if the stainless steel version is heavier than the titanium version? Also, does the titanium version scratch easily?

I usually wear mine once a week or so (I have 8 Oakley watches ;)) since I have gotten it and I don't have any marks or scratches on the band

This thing is awesom! Love the case to ;) I need to find a way to display my gearbox. Not the same caliber at the 12 gauge but still cool :)

Congradulations on the collection as a whole! Your no beginner thats for sure!