• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12 Gauge Stainless Carbon Bracelet Black

Wanted to share the arrival of my first 12 Gauge watch with everyone on the forum. I am extremely impressed by the presentation and packaging of watch. The watch box and case are awesome. I didn't find the watch to be as big and heavy as I anticipated. The watch is actually very comfortable and exceeds my expectation. Now I have to find a deal on one with a white face. If your on the fence and hesitant about purchasing, I would recommend pulling the trigger while they're still available.

Huge Box
20140502_152357.jpg

20140502_152545.jpg

Serious Case
20140502_152654.jpg

20140502_152723.jpg

20140502_152730.jpg

20140502_152847.jpg
Does the alarm work on yours? I just got mine in and my alarm does not work. I am assuming mine is defective.

Does the alarm work on yours? I just got mine in and my alarm does not work. I am assuming mine is defective.
I don't know. That's not a feature that I'll be using. Call Oakley. I'll check mine this weekend and get back to you. Hopefully you won't have to send it back

I don't know. That's not a feature that I'll be using. Call Oakley. I'll check mine this weekend and get back to you. Hopefully you won't have to send it back
I don't plan on using mine either, but wanted to make sure all of the features worked on the watch. You can check it real quick. Push button "B" (bottom right button) momentarily and you should hear a beep. 2 beeps means the alarm is on and 1 beep means it is off. My 12 Gauge is faulty and I am working on trying to get a replacement through Woot. If they are all out, I will have to go through Oakley, which is close to a month long process. Hopefully Woot has some stock left over for a replacement though.