• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 12 Gauge Watch - All Black With Rubber Strap

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Such a good deal it hurts.

Some people reacted to this post.
$300 plus the $200 band. You can pick one up for about 5 bills at a vault.
I hate to flame or take this post off topic,but i wouldn't cut a $200 strap on any timepiece.
Good luck with your sale sir. If it helps at all. Measure your wrist. Then that will give a better description of who this will fit.

Username Hidden said:
I hate to flame or take this post off topic,but i wouldn't cut a $200 strap on any timepiece.
Good luck with your sale sir. If it helps at all. Measure your wrist. Then that will give a better description of who this will fit.
I agree here. There are many members holding back from this purchase due to not having a clue what size the band has been cut to. A simple wrist measurement will at least give us potential buyers an idea as to whether or not the watch will fit. It's not being a "cheapskate," just a smart buyer ;).

Username Hidden said:
I agree here. There are many members holding back from this purchase due to not having a clue what size the band has been cut to. A simple wrist measurement will at least give us potential buyers an idea as to whether or not the watch will fit. It's not being a "cheapskate," just a smart buyer ;).
I've been meaning to measure my wrist. It's around 7 inches but I'll check and make sure. I was just kidding about the "cheapskates" thing. :)

Alright. Just measured (twice) and my wrist is 7 inches.

Also this is for the watch only. No boxes or anything else.

Username Hidden said:

About cutting the strap.... You have to cut the strap to size it to your wrist. That's the only way you can wear it unless you want it sized for like a 13 inch wrist all the time.

I am Still want it, if you interesting in trading items please let me know, we can arrange the rule for trading, no worries, I am a trusted member here

Sold!

image-595895000.jpg

Thanks man! She will fit in nicely with her new family!