• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 125+ FROGSKINS, ALL COMPLETE & MINT, MESSAGE ME FOR A LIST.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I originally had 300+ Frogskins and over time have sold about 175 pairs which included some of the most rare and sought after pairs that ever graced the earth. I have about 125 pairs left and these are compiled into a list which I can email to anyone interested. I plan offering these on ebay over the weeks ahead but private deals here will cost less as there are fewer fees to cover. If you would like a copy please message me your email and I will send one over. Alternatively keep an eye open on UK ebay for my Frogskins sales over time, under username romeovanfrogskinstein. I do have a couple of other Frogs I have not listed that I would be keen to trade for X Metal wants (see in the X Metal section), namely Andrew Petterson #29 and the 1 of 1 Concept Studio - Artisan Summer - Project 453/James Lareau with paint pot and metallic poster, probably the best of all the Concept Studio glasses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi RVF, could I get the list and the pricing please. Thank you. Pm sent.

Username Hidden said:
I originally had 300+ Frogskins and over time have sold about 175 pairs which included some of the most rare and sought after pairs that ever graced the earth. I have about 125 pairs left and these are compiled into a list which I can email to anyone interested. I plan offering these on ebay over the weeks ahead but private deals here will cost less as there are fewer fees to cover. If you would like a copy please message me your email and I will send one over. Alternatively keep an eye open on UK ebay for my Frogskins sales over time, under username romeovanfrogskinstein. I do have a couple of other Frogs I have not listed that I would be keen to trade for X Metal wants (see in the X Metal section), namely Andrew Petterson #29 and the 1 of 1 Concept Studio - Artisan Summer - Project 453/James Lareau with paint pot and metallic poster, probably the best of all the Concept Studio glasses.
theres some real gems in there for you high rollers.

Just sent a message, would love to see what's available.

PM sent

Hi Ashley, would you please send me your updated list? Thank you.

Hi you
Username Hidden said:
Thats great that you have a list, but why the need to keep it secret instead of just pasting it on here? You can always edit your OP to reflect what you currently have...

Also in accordance with the rules you need to post a price for each pair... it would be advised you provide photos of each pair, but considering the amount of frogs a few photos showing groups of them would be better than nothing...

If someone has OP's list can they just post it in here if OP won't do it themselves....

Username Hidden said:
Hi you

Thats great that you have a list, but why the need to keep it secret instead of just pasting it on here? You can always edit your OP to reflect what you currently have...

Also in accordance with the rules you need to post a price for each pair... it would be advised you provide photos of each pair, but considering the amount of frogs a few photos showing groups of them would be better than nothing...

If someone has OP's list can they just post it in here if OP won't do it themselves....
Who knows, you might need to sign a NDA and provide proof of funds before they'll let you look at their list 😝

Back