• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 125+ FROGSKINS, ALL COMPLETE & MINT, MESSAGE ME FOR A LIST.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I would also like to look at the list so if you could please message me your list that would be appreciated.

Some people reacted to this post.
Shoot me that list in a PM too plz

Username Hidden said:
Hi you

Thats great that you have a list, but why the need to keep it secret instead of just pasting it on here? You can always edit your OP to reflect what you currently have...

Also in accordance with the rules you need to post a price for each pair... it would be advised you provide photos of each pair, but considering the amount of frogs a few photos showing groups of them would be better than nothing...

If someone has OP's list can they just post it in here if OP won't do it themselves....
Have I not told you about minding your manners?

Username Hidden said:
Hi you

Thats great that you have a list, but why the need to keep it secret instead of just pasting it on here? You can always edit your OP to reflect what you currently have...

Also in accordance with the rules you need to post a price for each pair... it would be advised you provide photos of each pair, but considering the amount of frogs a few photos showing groups of them would be better than nothing...

If someone has OP's list can they just post it in here if OP won't do it themselves....

Just over 100 Frogskins mint/complete under user name romeovanfrogskinstein on ebay UK, all can be had cheaper via here without fees, contact me for glasses you want and we can work a deal. Trades for X Metals I need are also possible, see wants list in X Metal Exchange section. If anyone still needs a list please PM me YOUR EMAIL and I will respond.

Username Hidden said:
Have I not told you about minding your manners?
Umm... Use a napkin, not your shirt. Don't use your fingersto load food on your plate... quit switching your utensils around and put the GOD DAM knife in your right hand and keep that ****'n Fork in your left one, or I'm going to take them both away and give you some chop sticks!

I would love to see a list as well!!!

Username Hidden said:
Why can’t you just post the damn list @Romeo Van Frogskinstein This is ridiculous

I’m surprised why he hasn’t. Prob would have more buyers interested. But hey, it’s not me

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.54.32 PM.png

Username Hidden said:
Why can’t you just post the damn list @Romeo Van Frogskinstein This is ridiculous
I believe @Romeo Van Frogskinstein seniority grants them the royalty :king: to be inefficient and selective... when it comes following the guidelines for sales

Back