• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 125+ FROGSKINS, ALL COMPLETE & MINT, MESSAGE ME FOR A LIST.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Moderator???

Some people reacted to this post.
Has anyone seen a picture from Ashley.. ever?

Regards some comments in various posts there are valid points which need to be addressed. I have mentioned that ALL the Frogskins that are available on my list are offered via ebay UK under username romeovanfrogskinstein and each listing shows an average of four pictures, given that the thread title offers 125+ pairs I did not consider it appropriate to post some 500 images on the Oakley Forum. All the pictures can be readily seen via ebay, duplicating them here seems to serve little purpose, additionally, the whole collection is priced individually on both the list and on ebay. When anything is sold the items no longer appear on ebay and such pairs are deleted from the list to keep it updated. Anyone responding to the list here who is interested in specific items can have the photos of those pieces emailed over. If there were just a handful of glasses I can see more merit in posting pics with prices of individual items, however consider that this list began with over 300 Frogskins, so the most time effective way to deal with it was to create a sales list and post pictures on ebay, as a result something must have worked as I have only been offering these from around October 2017 and to date 200+ pairs have already sold. I am not looking to contravene Forum rules or to create controversy, merely to offer a considerable number of glasses at set prices via a list and through ebay, all sales have been concluded successfully with no complaint or returns and all items have been dispatched promptly and sent well packed. It seems the main concern for some has been the lack of pictures in this thread and the prices individually not disclosed, however both are easily available for all to see. I apologise if this thread has caused some challenges, although it was never my intention to create any from the outset .

I just looked at your listings on ebay. I am not interested in Frogs, but lots of the pictures have eye candy in the background. Which was totally worth my time.

By eye candy, Im referring to the x metal boxes. :drinks:

Username Hidden said:
Regards some comments in various posts there are valid points which need to be addressed. I have mentioned that ALL the Frogskins that are available on my list are offered via ebay UK under username romeovanfrogskinstein and each listing shows an average of four pictures, given that the thread title offers 125+ pairs I did not consider it appropriate to post some 500 images on the Oakley Forum. All the pictures can be readily seen via ebay, duplicating them here seems to serve little purpose, additionally, the whole collection is priced individually on both the list and on ebay. When anything is sold the items no longer appear on ebay and such pairs are deleted from the list to keep it updated. Anyone responding to the list here who is interested in specific items can have the photos of those pieces emailed over. If there were just a handful of glasses I can see more merit in posting pics with prices of individual items, however consider that this list began with over 300 Frogskins, so the most time effective way to deal with it was to create a sales list and post pictures on ebay, as a result something must have worked as I have only been offering these from around October 2017 and to date 200+ pairs have already sold. I am not looking to contravene Forum rules or to create controversy, merely to offer a considerable number of glasses at set prices via a list and through ebay, all sales have been concluded successfully with no complaint or returns and all items have been dispatched promptly and sent well packed. It seems the main concern for some has been the lack of pictures in this thread and the prices individually not disclosed, however both are easily available for all to see. I apologise if this thread has caused some challenges, although it was never my intention to create any from the outset .

That’s fair. We’re asking for a list not 500 pics. It’s very easy to put a list of items for sale. There is genuine interest as many collectors would like to know what’s available. For what ever reason your not posting a list with prices. Which according to the forum is against the rules. Plain and simple brother.

Thanks

Back