• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

13yrs of R&D for the O and all I got were some sweet collectibles.

Welcome. 🙂

We'd love to see some pictures. You'd need a certain amount of posts to get to the exchange forum through. Best way to get to this is by eleborating on what cool projects you worked on. 😎

Welcome @XO_Steve - you probably have some great stories. What years did you work for Oakley? We will enjoy hearing more. I hope you stick around the forum.

For many of us, Oakley has stood for innovation, creativity, doing things better, going against the grain, maybe even some rebellion against the system. I would think R&D played a big part of that.

Welcome @XO_Steve - you probably have some great stories. What years did you work for Oakley? We will enjoy hearing more. I hope you stick around the forum.

For many of us, Oakley has stood for innovation, creativity, doing things better, going against the grain, maybe even some rebellion against the system. I would think R&D played a big part of that.
I started in quality back in late 2008. Made my way into R&D in early 2011. During that time I watched the company go through a lot of changes. In the beginning I worked primarily on Military products. Ballistic properties were my focus and I started to become the SME on High Speed Imaging. Since Military didn’t have the need to drop new products as often as lifestyle I got pulled into other projects like Prizm, Olympics & New Materials or test methods.

Back