• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

'15 Holiday Watches

Will those Red MM's be serialized? With only 100, minus Frank 6, we still have plenty left. I bet only 5-10% of us can afford those watches. Not saying we cant, but those will put me in the red and wife getting furious at me. Probably gonna buy new sets of dining plates coz i see those flying towards me.
:lolsign:"New dining plates"!!!!!!

I'm going to say yes they will be serialized. Just because. And no I didn't get that information from anyone. It just makes sense. Doesn't it?

:lolsign:"New dining plates"!!!!!!

I'm going to say yes they will be serialized. Just because. And no I didn't get that information from anyone. It just makes sense. Doesn't it?
Yeah it would be stupid not to have serial. But a few sentence to add in the description that it would have a COA and serial would not have matter. This was mentioned in the carabiner but not on those watches.

So i will not be certain until one got hold of them and confirm. The reason im asking is if its serialized im more concern Frank watches will appreciate more in value. I would not like that idea at all. Lol

Yeah it would be stupid not to have serial. But a few sentence to add in the description that it would have a COA and serial would not have matter. This was mentioned in the carabiner but not on those watches.

So i will not be certain until one got hold of them and confirm. The reason im asking is if its serialized im more concern Frank watches will appreciate more in value. I would not like that idea at all. Lol
I will like that idea just fine. :)

Latest Posts

Back