• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

15% off Art's Cyclery

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
Sorry to say they still don't stock jaws and bolts but you can get a slight discount on sport pairs. Ground shipping is free when you spend $50. Worked on some radarlock lenses for me just now.

Code is Save15 at checkout.

small update on my purchase: Lens came with a few scratches. Since Art's doesn't cover Oakley, and Oakley seems pretty reluctant to cover scratched lenses (as I've read in another thread where scratching was due to Vault packaging). Just sounds like more trouble than it's worth to possibly argue over it.

Figures. Scratches aren't so noticeable, it's going to be abused, and I saved $10 on msrp - so I'm a bit disappointed, but not going to cry. The day it saves my eyes I surely got more than my money's worth. My BI lens in my Jawbone straight from the Vault also had a minor nick.

Upside is they ship the lens in a box vs. plastic case and comes with a small microfiber bag. I remember my +Red lens ordered from the factory only came in a box+plastic packaging.

Back