• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

15% Off ebay purchase code

Xformr

I should Work at Oakley
VA
Enjoy, O bros and gals.
Spend $25 and use PREPSPRING

20180327_182107.jpg

What brand

Nike Zoom Streak 6. My favorite 5k and speed work shoe.

They are quite comfy for regular wear as well so I use them to go run errands here and there. MSRP is $110 but they can be found much cheaper (I have been able to score a few at Marshall's for about $60).

In any case, these were brand new. Got a deal for best offer of $50. Free shipping. $7.50 discount with the coupon plus I had about $11 in a Paypal refund from a non shipping seller. So it was about $31 and change. Not bad.

Nike Zoom Streak 6. My favorite 5k and speed work shoe.

They are quite comfy for regular wear as well so I use them to go run errands here and there. MSRP is $110 but they can be found much cheaper (I have been able to score a few at Marshall's for about $60).

In any case, these were brand new. Got a deal for best offer of $50. Free shipping. $7.50 discount with the coupon plus I had about $11 in a Paypal refund from a non shipping seller. So it was about $31 and change. Not bad.

Cool they look comfy. I'm a Nike fan all the way too. Lunarglides are a good combo for me stability and weight wise.

Cool they look comfy. I'm a Nike fan all the way too. Lunarglides are a good combo for me stability and weight wise.

I have some LunaRacers that I like to use for 10k races primarily. And a few LunarTempos (although I do not use them that much).
My most recent buy before this one is a set of Zoom Elite 9. Now that is an awesome amd versatile shoe. Super comfy but fast and light too.

Thanks for the heads up I just bought the Gen 1 Red Tiger Racing Jackets for $212.50. How does that work for the seller? Do they have to take the 15% loss or does Ebay pay them? Either way good news for me. I had just put an offer of $200 on them then remember reading your post and though why lose them over $12.50.

I have some LunaRacers that I like to use for 10k races primarily. And a few LunarTempos (although I do not use them that much).
My most recent buy before this one is a set of Zoom Elite 9. Now that is an awesome amd versatile shoe. Super comfy but fast and light too.

They look nice too. I tried on some vaporflys the other day and they felt amazing but I'm not spending $250 on something I will destroy.

Thanks for sharing. While I didn't buy Oakleys, I used it for some work related purchases on items I was watching and planning to buy soon anyways. I saved the maximum $50 by adding multiple items to my cart and checking out with the code.

Still an hour and a few minutes left everyone!

Back