• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

15% Off ebay purchase code

Pretty sure those were the normal Zoom Fly ones and not the Vapor Flys. They look quite similar but they are different animals.

Or the old vapor flys discontinued and probably leas desired colors.

I got started looking at shoes on eBay and ordered some lunarglides with this code. Couldn't resist. :focus-97:

Thanks, picked up a straightjacket, white chrome with +red. Been eyeing one for awhile, now just need the elusive Ice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up I just bought the Gen 1 Red Tiger Racing Jackets for $212.50. How does that work for the seller? Do they have to take the 15% loss or does Ebay pay them? Either way good news for me. I had just put an offer of $200 on them then remember reading your post and though why lose them over $12.50.

IIRC, it's something to do with eBay's marketing strategy. I think eBay itself covers that 15% and the seller doesn't get docked. The sale price before checkout is what the seller gets back (then the seller is stuck with fees fees fees!).

Realistically, between the eBay fees anyway, they'll get it back! The man always gets his.

I'm happy this helped out several folks! I see these pop up from time to time on my phone and try to share, if I don't just delete the pop notifications out of habit.

I guess the thread can close or die off now that the code is beyond its use.
(don't think I can close non-exchange threads)

It really only costs eBay 5%. They give you 15% off and then still collect the 10% fee from the seller. The seller still gets their full price.

Back