• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

15 year old Juliets. What should I do?

Stew717

Oakley Beginner
I bought my glasses in 2000. Serial number is JTxxxxxx. I have the Fire Iridium Polarized lenses but they have some scuffs and I'm finding it hard and costly to replace them now. Also could use a tune up. Is it worth it to polish these old things up or should I set them aside and buy something new?

image.jpg

Lenses $60-100. May not be able to get the oem fire iridium polar. tuneup I believe can be done $80. I would keep em

I bought my glasses in 2000. Serial number is JTxxxxxx. I have the Fire Iridium Polarized lenses but they have some scuffs and I'm finding it hard and costly to replace them now. Also could use a tune up. Is it worth it to polish these old things up or should I set them aside and buy something new?

View attachment 123338
I say contact @THE X-MAN and find some new lenses. It isn't super cheap (it is worth it IMO), but you already have a great pair to start with... Fix them up and use them!

Ok so I did some research on here and found that I have a 1st gen. Does that help with the value??

Ok so I did some research on here and found that I have a 1st gen. Does that help with the value??
Well that depends...do you have the matching serial box it came in with? The original colorway lenses might be a bit hard to find too.

Back