• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1997 Vintage Oakley "Romeos" In Kalispell, MT..

Ya, it's still a little steep when you look at all the different options from what you can buy one that is in better shape. It doesn't have a serial or sku so I don't feel bad about turning it into a TiO2, I just don't know if it can be done with a straight x-metal frame. I have a set of Flak XLJ lenses already sitting around that I just have to cut down.
Yea it can. Just had one done

Thanks for letting me know qtrain. I'm happy to have a pair of XXs in my case. The Juliet's have ganged up on him though, so I think I need to find another pair now. Lol

Thanks for letting me know qtrain. I'm happy to have a pair of XXs in my case. The Juliet's have ganged up on him though, so I think I need to find another pair now. Lol

They come out quite nice. Idk why he didn't just leave the xmetal parts xmetal but what ever
a2uzereq.jpg

Qtrain, those look really sharp. I'll def be getting a hold of him soon. Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking BIP or VR28 BIP in them. I was thinking of the gold mentioned earlier by Atty, but I don't know if they would even look good with the TiO2.

Back