• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Case

MD Oakley'er

I should Work at Oakley
Well, finally got a case, a Stretchline case at that! Purchased from a member not that far from me yesterday @MJLSr . She's a beauty and has no rust just some regular scratches on the glass from being used, and the lights work! Filled it up last night, but will certainly be changing up the bottom at some point once I get a few more pairs and figure out how I really want it. Basically have my "racing" pairs on the top LTD and Ferrari, Skate Deck, NYC cases and dog tags in the middle, and the bottom is my 10 tier stand with a few bags, gearbox watch and Badman case. I have a nice special plan for my 10 tier since I don't want to sell it, this was a custom from another member on here @jdd32 . Think I might go with a few triple stands for the bottom shelves once I need them. Sorry the pictures are not the best and don't mind the the floor and wall, I'm redoing this room at the moment. P.S. I need another case ;)
20151109_204901_LLS.jpg
20151109_204601_LLS.jpg
20151109_204410_LLS.jpg
20151109_204251.jpg

Awesome case.

Need to cover the serial number on the dog tag?

looks pretty cool in a stretchline! I'm going to build my own custom case as soon as I get my 'warehouse' sorted. The next eviction notice i get from my wife will be addressed to me instead of my Oakleys if I don't clean up the place! :eek:

looks pretty cool in a stretchline! I'm going to build my own custom case as soon as I get my 'warehouse' sorted. The next eviction notice i get from my wife will be addressed to me instead of my Oakleys if I don't clean up the place! :eek:
Yes it does. Lol sounds like a good name for a pair "Eviction". Do you or do you not want one?......from the wife haha.