• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 1st gen Frog Lenses (just pay shipping)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Met a guy down in mexico who used to work for lux when oakley had stores here. He has a bunch of spare lenses in 8-9/10 condition. I purchased a set of old ruby but they don’t fit my 3rd and 4th gen frames. Anyone willing to pay shipping and packing can have them. They are super thick vs my 3rd gen lenses, and they didn’t fit my grenade’s, fallout, or black/emerald frames. Just looking for someone to enjoy them, got no use for them really. Pics up shortly

Priority shipping to the US: $25usd + $2.50 for the box. Takes around 3 weeks to be delivered, other countries availble but it might be a bit more on shipping and it could take over a month to deliver (thank you covid)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Met a guy down in mexico who used to work for lux when oakley had stores here. He has a bunch of spare lenses in 8-9/10 condition. I purchased a set of old ruby but they don’t fit my 3rd and 4th gen frames. Anyone willing to pay shipping and packing can have them. They are super thick vs my 3rd gen lenses, and they didn’t fit my grenade’s, fallout, or black/emerald frames. Just looking for someone to enjoy them, got no use for them really. Pics up shortly

Priority shipping to the US: $25usd + $2.50 for the box. Takes around 3 weeks to be delivered, other countries availble but it might be a bit more on shipping and it could take over a month to deliver (thank you covid)
But Ruby wasn't available until 2000, 10 years after the first Gen era ended? Are you referring to the First Gen Collectors Frogskin, if so I'm interested?

PM'd.

Pmed