• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 1st Gen Frog Optics

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Mission impossible here I know, an us beggars can't be choosers so not particular on the color of the lens. Would just like them to be in wearable condition, versus looking through uncrumpled Saran Wrap like is the case with the few I've picked up on eBay or locally.

I'm trying to stick to OG 1st Gen Frogskins lenses, rather than retro fitting the LX frogskins lens into them - as the fit isn't 100% the same, as well as finding replacements for that model seem to be nonexistent, despite Oakley releasing them not all that long ago lol. I'm not in any rush to get replacements, but figure I might as well put it out there to see what turns up.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Mission impossible here I know, an us beggars can't be choosers so not particular on the color of the lens. Would just like them to be in wearable condition, versus looking through uncrumpled Saran Wrap like is the case with the few I've picked up on eBay or locally.

I'm trying to stick to OG 1st Gen Frogskins lenses, rather than retro fitting the LX frogskins lens into them - as the fit isn't 100% the same, as well as finding replacements for that model seem to be nonexistent, despite Oakley releasing them not all that long ago lol. I'm not in any rush to get replacements, but figure I might as well put it out there to see what turns up.
I’ve fit current Frog lenses in just fine ...

Some people reacted to this post.
Back