• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen Frogskins Value?

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
My mother saw me wearing a new pair of Oakley's the other day and was like how many pairs of Oakley's do you have now?

Long story short, after a short conversation about 20+ years of buying and wearing Oakleys she said she remembered seeing a pair i left at home a long time ago. She said they were clear frames with purple lenses. The only pair I can remember fitting that would be a pair of frogs I bought new in 1988. They were the first Pair of Oaks I ever bought.

Not sure the condition they will be in when she runs across them again but if she remembers where they are. How much are first gen frogs going for? I havent seen them in like 15-18 years. Funny, because now I no longer have a face that frogs even look good on but in the late 80's I was rockin' em.

1st gen Frog values can differ alot. The rarest colors - Neon Yellow, Matte Red, and Royal Blue- can go for anywhere between $150 to over $200, with the Royal Blues being close to $300. However, the more prevalent colors such as Black, White, and Clear go for less, anywhere from $70 to $130.

Thanks. I am sure mine are in less than perfect condition since I had them when I was 17. My very first pair though so actually if and when they turn up again I will hang onto them.

Latest Posts

Back