• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen Ipod Nano Recall

I'll post what i get back as well, from the sounds of it a 6th gen is most likely. I highly doubt we will get 7th gens back, they're bound to have a load of 6th gens still lying around a warehouse somewhere.

Box came in on Wednesday last week and I sent it back the next day; now the replacement is on its way. Super fast considering it took 6-8 weeks when the recall was in its prime. If I receive it next week it'll be no more than less than 3 weeks, all in.

I did this with both my Gen 1's earlier this year, they were great on customer service. Got 2 Gen 6 8gb back. Great for the gym as I got a watch strap for it & so don't need to clip it on my person & I can just run the cable for the earphones up my sleeve.

Even better - it is slated to arrive tomorrow via FedEx. I can't wait to get a watchband for them as I just started running again.

Hiccup with delivery, but made a poo when I picked it up. Hurts less that the facility is 3 miles away from home. Got a 6th-gen 8GB in silver. Solid deal!

Don't want to steer the thread off course but I have a Classic and a 5th (I think) generation Nano that has battery issues. Are they worth anything for parts?

Back