• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen Juliet Xmetals Vs Disney World Trip Hint Not A Good Ending

RichardOverby

Oakley Beginner
Really this is just a random topic to hopefully reach out to someone on the forum that may work at Disney World that could potentially help me relocate my precious Oaks. That are below the tracks on a popular ride at magic kingdom. Ok here's the story:

Me, my son and wife are all on the new 7 dwarfs mine ride (a pretty timid ride with very small drops I might add) and it starts to go. We get to the first incline in preparation for the drop, little did I know that this little ride would have such a jerk pulling us up before the drop even started. This is when I'll realize that my Juliets are on top of my head not on my face and they go a flying off my head down onto the tracks and then below.

This all occurs while I'm filming this first big coaster my son will ride ( he's only 2 1/2 yrs old). I tell my wife immediately and it just ruins it for all.

My questions is if anyone here on the forum works at Disney World and knows of any way for someone to check below the track (I did the ride again today and could spot some other items down below) for these rare sunglasses I would love to be reunited with them.

I would pay a small reward for your efforts and would then also be your friends for life. Ok guys hook a brother up. Also for any haters, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take and I'm not gonna give up that easy.

Are you STILL at Disney World?

If there is a way to get a manager or something from the ride and ask them to help you out when the ride shuts down for the night?

That would be the best bet I would think.....no?

sorry to hear about your juliet man..I made sure that I held on to my oakley when I rode at a theme park, but came close to a flying one..whew!

Yeah I'm pretty devastated and what adds to it is that this was my first and only set of juliets. I haven't given up hope just yet. And I appreciate you replying SoulTaker022

Hey bro, don't feel bad. I lost a pair of juliets last summer the same way except it was in six flags. Water ride wave hit my face and bye bye goes my babys.

I second the talk to a manager, they would be very helpful in the recovery of your Juliet's, hopefully you get them back

Defiantly get a ride supervisor or ride maintenance manager. Some one will be able to help. Offer a reward to go get them.

Thanks guys. The bad part is I have just arrived back in Texas but plan to call them ASAP I just have this feeling in my gut that they are still there. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Latest Posts

Back