• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen Juliets in Cerakote

FreeFlyPR

Oakley Beginner
I bought this Juliets from a AD around 15 years ago, they were Plasma/Fire, used them till the lens got bad, put them on the drawer till last month, that i found OXM parts. Sent it for a complete refurbish and Black Cerakote paint.

They are beautiful, thanks OXM!

Now i want to get Oakley RX Lens either in Fire Prism or Deep Water Prism. (OD - 1.0sph) (OS - 0.50sph) PD65.5

Do you have any recomndations?
Thanks

IMG-6976.JPG
IMG-6977.JPG
IMG-6978.JPG

Looks good.

There are several people on here that cut lenses. Not sure who does prescription lenses though. There is a thread that lists all the customizers.

@Chris A Hardaway Please quote me! Thanks
Fire Prism or Deep Water Prism. (OD - 1.0sph) (OS - 0.50sph) PD65.5
I know he only does them in relatively low power. I don’t know what the threshold is through. If he can do it you’ll be happy with the results. He’s a licensed optician and has done a set for my dad and countless forum members not to mention that’s his regular day job.

I can do that RX sure, no problem... But I need a PM from @FreeFlyPR
There is much private info we'd need to exchange like Copy of RX, and address/phone # etc.
Thanks guys. I's be happy to try Fire Iridium Polarized, but recommend Prizm Deep Water Polarized or Prizm Ruby Polarized... as this Fire isn't available in Prizm.
Be ready for a $390 price tag on the prizm and I'll need your frame for 7-15 business days after purchase.

I can do that RX sure, no problem... But I need a PM from @FreeFlyPR
There is much private info we'd need to exchange like Copy of RX, and address/phone # etc.
Thanks guys. I's be happy to try Fire Iridium Polarized, but recommend Prizm Deep Water Polarized or Prizm Ruby Polarized... as this Fire isn't available in Prizm.
Be ready for a $390 price tag on the prizm and I'll need your frame for 7-15 business days after purchase.
Dude! What an asshat, oops, I mean asset you are to the forum!
Good to know now that my 20/20 is on the other side of 40 and showing some early signs of wear 😢