• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 1st Generation BLUE Iridium / Polished (with serial)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi O-Forum,

Selling my 1st Generation Blue Iridium with Polished Frames. I have given the most accurate description and their history below.

History: Purchased the frames as new in 2012 (from an O-Forum member) and added new first generation Blue Iridium lens that I purchased separately (also from the O-Forum). They have just sat in their micro-fibre bag since. I do not display my sunglasses so they sit protected in the dark :)

Lens: 9.5/10. Mint condition nothing noticeable. Maybe some micro-marks but I cannot see anything in under spotlight. Put a 9.5 to be safe. As I mentioned, I installed these lens brand new.

Frame: 9.5/10. First generation polished frame. Nothing noticeable, just not as polished as the newer generation polished frames.

Serial: JB005617.

Rubbers: 10/10. Mint Condition.

Box: No Box.

Price: $585 USD. Payment to be made via PayPal friends/gift.

Additional: Will be sent in a brand-new authentic Oakley micro bag and be packed to the EXTREME.

Shipping: International Priority Express Shipping from Australia for $45 USD. Tracking will be provided.

Guys/Gals, I take a lot of pride in my collection and I hope the purchaser enjoys them as much as I have. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to mention below or contact me directly via PM.

IMG_3781.JPG

IMG_3782.JPG

IMG_3783.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3786.JPG

IMG_3788.JPG

IMG_3789.JPG

IMG_3790.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.