• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st generation

Hi no worries.

20200217_170102.jpg

20200217_170116.jpg

20200217_170204.jpg

I,m very sorry now ive zoomed in on the box it does look like 5.56 very hard to see tho ! Do you know how much these would cost you today to buy please ?

I,m very sorry now ive zoomed in on the box it does look like 5.56 very hard to see tho ! Do you know how much these would cost you today to buy please ?

Yea definitely says 5.56. If they’re truly mint as you stated, you prob can get about $100-120 with the box included.

Thanks very much for the new information very interesting guys - I might put these up on ebay some day - until then I am going to start wearing them as I love them : - )

Thanks very much for the new information very interesting guys - I might put these up on ebay some day - until then I am going to start wearing them as I love them : - )

Yes - definitely keep them!
If you do want replacement lenses or a refinish one day I can definitely help. I’m based in Oxfordshire.

I used to live in Bude back in 96. Then not long after I moved to Scotland and frequented Thurso East!
I’m planning next surf trip this Thursday at a sheltered right hand rovermouth.

Back