• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Pair For 2013 - Ichiro Radars

Tavers

I am Jim Jannard...
Well, it's been a fairly quiet year for me in terms of buying.

I managed to snap up a pair of 2012 Suzuki Ichiro Signature Radar's in the Blue/White Night Camo colorway from Japan. To add a bit of 'pop' I've paired it with a newly acquired Ice Range lens as I plan on wearing it.

627u.jpg

jkyt.jpg

noice. Ice compliments the frame well. I've liked the Range shape, wishing it came to the Radarlock.

They actually fit in the radarlock, though not perfectly around the nose area.

heard about that, exactly where does it space out? Never seen anyone post a pic of the setup. Assumed it was along the sides.

Nice pickup!!!!!!!!!! I modded mine a little too, I change my lenses on mine to fire iridium lens,

Are you planing on changing the socks to a different color too?? I love asian fit radar they are not as tight as regular radar.

Nice pickup!!!!!!!!!! I modded mine a little too, I change my lenses on mine to fire iridium lens,

Are you planing on changing the socks to a different color too?? I love asian fit radar they are not as tight as regular radar.

I think I'll leave them white. I like the blue ones that came with the pair, but I don't want to trash them by using them since it appears you can't buy that colour. I really like the fit, too.

Congrats,i think i love ichiro. :)

There is no denying that :)

Back