• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st pair of Oakley's (Radarlock Path 30 year limited edition)

Welcome to the forum! I think they are just bringing some 80's colors back for this collection, like the seafoam green.

Where were you able to find these? I do like that color.

They were bought from ebay.co.uk and from my understanding this affects the 2 year warranty? I tried registering them and it said somewhere that unless you bought them from an authorized reseller you're not eligible for it.

On a different note, I really really like the look of them and the way they feel. Though the frame squeaks like mad. Obviously not the case when wearing it, but when I fiddle with it, like when I was trying to see how the switchlock mechanism works it seemed to squeak from all parts. Is this a general thing for Oakley's or is it because they are just new?

I like the way the radarlocks fit. Nice first pair. I think a lot of the squeakiness is them being new. They should loosen up over some time.

That's a nice pair. I got the same one's off my local craigslist BRAND NEW with the extra lens and hardcase/softcase for $20. Along with a pair of Juliet's Plasma with Ice iridium for an extra $10!!! I was and still am SO stoked about that buy.

Latest Posts

Back