• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st time in an Oakley Store and see what i got!

ThePitBoss

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
I bought a Racing jacket from someone and it was missing the jaws and thru bolts, so I called up Oakley and they couldn't do anything, so they told me to go to the Oakley store near me and see what they can do?
I put on my Fav Oakley shirt to represent Lol and my Fave Pit Bulls with Ruby Iridium Lenses, and I finally went to an Oakley Store for the 1st time in my Life Today Lol

Picture the scene, Im legally blind, I use a Handicap Blind Cane, im wearing my Fav shirt that's says Oakley on the front in flaming Yellow, and I have my Ruby Irid Pit Bulls on, so basically I look like a Blind handicapped Oakley Superhero coming into the Oakley Store lol

I walk into the Oakley Store(mind you this is the 1st time ever in one lol) its raining a lil so I hurry up and get in and the 1st thing I do is open my jacket up and Pull it to the side Like Superman revealing his super suit and I say out loud "I wear oakleys and chew bubble gum, and im all outta bubble gum" lmao the Oakley reps are like........ okay cmon in Yo! Lol

so I tell the Rep guy my issue and he's an Oakley Head Like me so he's digging my shirt and glasses and so I tell em I need some jaws and thru bolts ffor my Bad Ass Jackets,

My Frames are Polished Black and I did have fire iridium lenses to put in them with me so he asks me to give him the Frames and lenses and he will see what he can do, Now I gotta say this guy Is chill Yo, I mean if this guy seemed any coler he would probably pioop ice cubes iutta his butt, so he goes in the back, and im with my wife and we are checking out the store, and I have like gobs of Saliva all over my shirt cus I realize im in Oakley heaven and I just died and im surrounded by all these Oakley Products..............what brought me back to reality was my wife.sigh, telling me to hurry up.wth?

I wont mention this name of this Cool ass Oakley rep at the store cus when he came back, ..........................he had in his hands a Racing Jacket Polished Black Frame with matte Black Jaws Silver icons and......VR28 Black Iridium non vented polarized Lenses......he hands it to me as says.....Hey Bro, don't worry about the other frame you gave me..this is on me......................OH HELL YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I was totally Stoked man, 1st time ever going to an Oakley Store and I walk out with a trade in Polished Black Racing jackets with matte Black jaws and VR28 Polarized non vented Lenses!!!!
I couldn't thank this guy enough, I told him if I ever have kids, ill name em after him....my wife looks at me like."that aint happening fool" lol

I felt so happy yet I felt like I had to buy something as well to show my appreciation, so I bought a Black Cap with a metal Oakley O Logo and Grey long sleeve shirt with a large red O Logo on it, that totaled $45 in value...and all they charged me was &18 !! Oh hell yeah Baby........was this my day or what???

Ive been an Oakley Fan since I was 11 years old back in 1978 (oops I told my age Lol) and this is one of the reasons why I love this company so much, The Company has the Greatest Glasses on the Planet, the greatest Customer reps and......the greatest Community anywhere in the Universe.lol

and for the 1st time going to an Oakley Store (which was way over due) this has gotta be the best experience and purchse of my Life!!!!

Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!!
Thanks you Oakley and thank you guys again for your support!!

That is a very nice story! Glad you had such a great experience. You should write Oakley and tell them about their Awesome employee.

Thanks Gnag for your support, yeah im gonna try and fil out an app for an position there at that store, its a dream come true but im gonna keep trying til they hire me lol
but yeah for a 1st time I gotta agree with you all, it was great and awesome!!
I see a;;e a well as at that store with the reps have that same passion for oakleys, and that's what keeps us all going right?

I know quite a bit on Oakley Sunglasses and im still learning more everyday, I just hope Oakley has room for a visually impaired handicapped man.........I can see with the help of magnifying glass headsets (which im using right now ) and hand held mag glasses, .hope I get it!!

Awesome story!! Finding employees who actually have passion for the brand makes the experence truly incredible! Glad this was a memorable moment and welcome to this online community :)

Latest Posts

Back