• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st time Oakley

I'm digging the feedback. I'm a wrap kind of guy which is why the Batwolf appeals to me. Now if I can get some clarity on the VLT about the Prizm Sapphire Polarized, I have deduced it will probably be around 13% based on the Prizm Ice Iridium & Prizm Deep Water, as this would be the two closest lenses to it. But can anyone point me in the direction of the VLT rating if its known?
I have no idea what that is.

The Carbon Shift has been nice to when it comes to wrap also. Dimension wise, it is smaller (I think it is 60 vs the 65 on the frame you posted)...I don't have the numbers off hand

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

VLT is the visible light range that the lenses block. With the Prizm Ice, its 13% saturation, the lower the percent, the less light is presented to the eye as far as brightness is concerned. Double edge carries the Prizm Sapphire, and they are testing it out with the Batwolf, which is a very clean look for both the frame, lens & the amount of light presented.

VLT is the visible light range that the lenses block. With the Prizm Ice, its 13% saturation, the lower the percent, the less light is presented to the eye as far as brightness is concerned. Double edge carries the Prizm Sapphire, and they are testing it out with the Batwolf, which is a very clean look for both the frame, lens & the amount of light presented.

Ok, I was just uninformed about the terminology. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20180928-183613_Chrome.jpg

Latest Posts

Back