• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st time Oakley

Zzyzxx

Oakley Beginner
Rob, Arizona

Long time Black Flys user, fav: Lucky Flys.

I posted in a discussion earlier that looks like it has not been used since 2016, my bad! But I needs some Oakley helps!

I am a big guy, tiny metals don't work for me. I have been reviewing the Batwolf collection, and Oakley has a limited edition one I am looking to obtain. I wanted to know if the Batwolf would fit my head, as well as what the VLT is on the Prizm Sapphire Polarized that will come with the frame. I suffer from migraines/headaches, mostly light induced. I cant find any specs on the frame size to see if its bigger than my Lucky Flys, nor can I find the VLT on Prizm Sapphire Polarized, as it appears its a limited edition lens at current

I'm digging the feedback. I'm a wrap kind of guy which is why the Batwolf appeals to me. Now if I can get some clarity on the VLT about the Prizm Sapphire Polarized, I have deduced it will probably be around 13% based on the Prizm Ice Iridium & Prizm Deep Water, as this would be the two closest lenses to it. But can anyone point me in the direction of the VLT rating if its known?

Back